So many overseas companies or people are planning to buy products made in China because the low price. China has become the first consideration people when having oversea outsourcing because of it can provide low-cost and complete supply chain for variety of industrial. Here is a post about how to find a manufacturer in China.
Because China is big that there are thousands of companies can supply the same product you need, however, most of them cannot be the right supplier for you. So, you need to learn where and how to find a real manufacturer when you plan to develop supplier in China.
Where to find a supplier in China?
Yangtze River Delta Region and Pearl River Delta Region are the two area to find Chinese manufacturer. People can find any factory at the two places.
|Yangtze River Delta Region||Pearl River Delta Region|
|Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Changzhou, Suhou, Nantong, Yancheng, Yangzhou, Zhenjiang, Taizhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Shaoxing, Jinhua, Zhoushan, Hefei, Wuhu, Maanshan, Tongling, Anqing, Chuzhou, Chizhou, and Xuncheng.||Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, ZHuhai, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, and Huizhou.|
How to find a manufacturer in China?
There are so many manufacturers in China and supply products at low price, but most of them are small workshop.
- Alibaba and made in China are the best B2B Sites to find supplier in China.
- Google is the best ways find the information of company.
- Trade show is right method to meet lots of supplier in one day.
- Sourcing agent is the lowest cost to find a real manufacturer.
Most of the big factories are running at high cost but with high technology which can help you on most of technology issues. But, they are too busy to be interested in small business. Please don’t expect they can provide good service if your order is not large enough.
However, small manufacturers are willing to provide low price and good service, but their technical capacity is not strong enough.
Import from products from large-scale manufacturers or small-scale workshop, it depends on the quality requirement. Products made in China can be good quality under the strict quality control when manufacturing.
Product at low price and good quality is the first consider when purchasing in China. You can find low cost running company from the list of small scale factory, unfortunately, not all of small small workshop can run at low cost. So, you need to find the one who not only can run at low cost but also have a quality control system.
DiscoverSourcing.com is a product and manufacturing sourcing solutions company in China. Here is our experience on finding a reliable manufacturer in China.
- The supplier should have a R&D or engineering team.
- The engineer should have degree from a university or college. This point is very important, because lots of Chinese engineers are not really engineer but have manufacturing experience. They focus on repeating works but didn’t know how to fix a problem.
- The company should be in your potential supplier list if their engineer could write or speak in English.
- Have a website or some documents to introduce their products and company.