Looking for bicycle hubs manufacturers in China, for “off the shelf” or customized products, it is not easy as thinking. You need to consider a lot of things, such as MOQ, payment methods, and shipping cost. Only a few of experience importers have succeed on finding reliable suppliers for high-quality customized hubs. But you still can find the best one if you are willing to pay time.
B2B site is the first consideration when looking for some bicycle parts made in China. However, most of the people are disappointment when trying to find a reliable one in person, because it is wasting time to communicate with those sales on B2B site. Most of the suppliers on Alibaba are trading company but they claim they are real manufacturers. Here are some tips when finding bicycle hubs manufacturers in China.
Hire a Sourcing Agent or Collaborate with Purchasing Partner can Make it Easy to Find hubs Manufacturers Easy
A reliable sourcing partner can help customer save money and time to do other important things. They also can support customer handle other things in China, such as find a shipping company with low-cost, quality control and product inspection, etc.
The products from a good hubs supplier should be of the following advantages:
- Precision, durability, accurate function and efficiency.
- A good aluminium hubs for the wheels, must be good quality and use only very good bearings such as ceramic or stainless.
- And the warranty should be long enough, it is always 3 years.
- Special projects and low volume order are welcome.
- Can provide hubs in beautiful appearance: black, red, golden, blue, silver, and white.
- OEM/ODM, custom brand is available, too.
Some Tips when Choosing a Hub
- Front hubs consist of a tubular body with a set of bearings at each end, either loose ball bearings packed into a bearing race and secured via lock nuts, or cartridge-type bearings which press in as a single unit.
- The wheel axle threads through the body and spins on these bearings. The axle may be secured to the fork/frame using bolts or quick-release clamps, depending on the bike and hub type.
- The hub will typically feature a raised lip at either end which is drilled with holes for the spokes, again the number of holes/spokes depending on the wheel type. Many MTB and some road hubs will also feature disc mounts for disc brake rotors.
- Most road, MTB and BMX rear hubs will also feature a freewheel on the drive side of the hub. This is a spline metal tube onto which you slide the cassette or sprocket, and which contains the spring-loaded pawls responsible for making the clicking sound you hear when you are coasting on the bike.
Study Case Relating to Bicycle Hubs Sourcing in China
We source bicycle parts from real manufacturers in China, and we could share supplier information with customers. Here is a case on customized hubs purchased from China. Our hubs manufacturer engraved client’s logo and brand on every hubs parts, such as quick release, free bub, hub body, and carton.
- Product: Bicycle Front and Rear Hub;
- Material: Stainless Steel, 7075 Aluminum;
- Warranty: 3 years;
- Spoke Holes: 16H, 20H, 28H, 32H, 36H, 40H;